It's that time of year again! As we come out of hibernation and realize that bikini season is right around the corner, we begin to eat more kale, start new workout plans, and complain about being hungry. Who is better to describe this stressful, annoying time of year than the teenage psychic Raven Baxter?
My life revolves around mascara, coffee and music. I love sushi, TV, social media, candles, singing in the shower and lavender scented items. I am obsessed with The Kardashians, skincare, yoga, desserts and I'm sarcastic 90% of the time. Join me as I blog about random things that might make you laugh.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Red: Summer Bod
It's that time of year again! As we come out of hibernation and realize that bikini season is right around the corner, we begin to eat more kale, start new workout plans, and complain about being hungry. Who is better to describe this stressful, annoying time of year than the teenage psychic Raven Baxter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I looked upon the crisp, cut snow which brought back memories from years ago I glanced up at the crystal sky, a tear in my eye, th...




















No comments:
Post a Comment